Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Years!!

Happy New Year to everyone!! Hope everyone had a safe and happy new year. Ours was pretty quite. We hung out with Grandpa Frank and Grandma Jan on New Year's Eve for dinner and a movie, and we were over at their house on New Year's Day for soup, munchies, football, and hang out time. So needless to say, things were pretty relaxing, which was very nice. Today we ran a few errands and registered for baby stuff. Talk about exciting times!! One step closer to him getting here. ( I know I said earlier that I couldn't mention his gender, but we found out at Christmas, that the secret is out, so everyone knows that it's a boy!!) 


I did manage to get the Christmas decorations taken down this weekend, so the house is back to normal. Now that we are through the holidays, it's time to focus on getting the last little bit of house remolding done, so that it's ready for the little one. 


We have managed to find some deals on clothes for the little guy. He does have a few outfits now, see what you think.




These onesies were on sale, and I thought that they were too cute. One says handsome, my daddy rocks, and mommy rocks.  How cute!


Mike found this outfit, and he was pretty proud of himself for it. I think it's my favorite one, for now.





You have to have some pants to complete the outfit. Gray and camo, pretty much go with anything.



We found these today at TSC, Tractor Supply Company. Too cute! The John Deere is for his uncle, Tyler, and daddy had to have the camo. Does any body see a pattern here??


These were Christmas presents from grandpa Frank and grandma Jan. Now, even though we aren't true fans of UK, our little guy is a Kentucky boy, and if he wants to support UK, then who are we to judge? Besides, I'm sure that he will have several different college outfits before too long. =)



No comments:

Post a Comment