Well, here we are....24 weeks along. It's hard to believe that we are that far along already. I have decided that I will post pictures every 2 weeks, instead of every week, so that everyone can see the changes a little more easier. I went to the doctor this past Thursday, and everything checked out like it should. His heart rate was about 150 bpm, which is pretty standard for this little guy. My blood pressure checked out good, and my weight gain is right where it should be. Not that it's where I want to be, but it's all part of it, and I'm hoping that I will be able to get rid of it without too much trouble. So it was a very good appointment, which is always nice. I am still feeling well, sleeping pretty good. As the weeks go by, the hours I keep are starting to wear on me. I am noticing that I am tired when I didn't used to be. As Mike so lovelingly reminds me, it's because I'm very pregnant. But all in all, things are still going well. On an exciting note, we did buy the first little bit of furniture for the nursery. Very exciting stuff. Once it's arrives, and it put together, I will post pictures of everything. =)
No wonder I'm feeling so tired, it's kind of scary when you see a picture of yourself, and only them you realize how big you are getting.
On the shopping front, we have decided that we aren't going to buy any more clothes for little man until after we have our showers. But while walking through TSC last night, we found something that we just couldn't pass up.
Too stinkin cute right?? I thought that his uncle Tyler would be happy to see his nephew with a few John Deere bibs. A long the lines of clothes, we got a few hand me downs from a friend this weekend, and we are very grateful for those. I'm sure our little guy will look so cute in those and any new clothes he gets.
Once again Mike was playing with the camera, and Sidney was happy to pose for a photo shoot. I couldn't help but notice how much she looks like my old dog, Missy, in this picture. Such a pretty girl.
You look wonderful Niki. I enjoy watching yours and baby's progress! Keep hanging in there and taking good care of yourself! Love A.B.
ReplyDelete