Monday, November 14, 2011

Week 15 update

Welcome to your week 15 update. Not too much going on, just everyday routine. It's hard to believe that next week is Thanksgiving, and that Christmas it only 4 weeks after that. Where has this year gone?? I once heard that the older you get, the faster the years fly by, and I'm a firm believer on that one.

As soon as we found out that I was pregnant, I signed up for weekly updates from a website to help us track our baby's growth and progress. This week our baby is about 4 inches long, from head to rump, and weighs about 2 and a half ounces. Pretty much comparable to an apple. What I thought was interesting is that the baby's taste buds are  fully formed, even though there's not much to taste. Also even though his or her eyelids are still fused shut, he or she can sense light. If we were to shine a flashlight on my belly, the baby would move away from the light. Pretty cool huh??


But I'm sure that you are all ready for the weekly pictures so I won't keep you waiting any longer...




Not much else going on. I'm still feeling good, and sleeping well. I head to the doctor this Thursday, for this month's appointment. So hopefully good things will come from that.



As you can tell, the girls are super excited about what is going on around here these days... Sidney just loves the camera. Every time it's out, she's all for a picture opt.




As for Briley, she could care less about a picture opt. But then that's our Briley, calm and cool no matter what's going on around here. Silly puppies...it's crazy how different they are, but at the same time, how much they are alike, and get long with each other. We refer to them as sisters, and truthfully, that is what they are, sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment