Hello week 13!! Holy moly I can't believe that I'm almost done with my 13th week already!! How time has flown by.
As promised, here are a few pictures of the baby belly. I've started to feel pregnant this week, and I've started to actually look pregnant, while I'm in my scrubs for work. Until now, I just looked like I had put on a little weight across my belly.
Baby bellies are so much fun. Another exciting event this week, is that I have started to the baby moving about inside. At first I wasn't sure what it was, but after doing some reading, and talking to a few people, I'm pretty sure that I'm feeling him or her moving about. At first it was every so often, but here lately it's been almost once a day, if not several times a day. The nice thing is that this kiddo seems to be pretty active during the day, but calms down in the evening. Maybe this will continue, one can only hope.
Just had to share this random picture. Mike was playing with the camera, and he snapped this one. Just a little bit of the silliness that is going on in our house.
No comments:
Post a Comment