Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!!

Happy Halloween everyone!! We started to dress in halloween themed clothes earlier this week. Charlie had a couple of sweatshirts that were just for this time, so I thought why not start early?




Originally we weren't going to get Charlie a costume, since he is so young, and we weren't going anywhere. However they were having a 'harvest party' at daycare today, and were encouraging all the kids the dress up in costume. We couldn't let Charlie be the only kid in his class that didn't have a costume. So Mike went out and bought Charlie his first costume. Here is what he came up with...


Such a cute little lion, don't you think?? Charlie had fun today as a lion. We did get to show him off two a few people, and they all agreed that he makes a pretty cute lion. I know he won't remember it, but his momma will, and I've got pictures to prove it!! 


Hope everyone had a safe and happy Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment