Monday, October 29, 2012

Brrrrr!!!

This past weekend, was the first weekend that it was really starting to feeling like fall weather, so we didn't go anywhere. The cooler weather along with the fact that Charlie didn't feel so well, due to those front two teeth coming in made it a great time just to hang out around the house.





He's just about mastered sitting up by himself. When I switched out all the summer clothes for the fall/winter ones, I found these new toys that were given to us long before he was born. So what better time to play with them then the present?? 





I swear this kid dresses better than I do!! Here he was the morning, all ready to head to daycare in his 'new' wardrobe. He looks like such a little man in theses clothes. Love it! Whoever thought that little boys didn't have cute clothes to wear, I'm not sure what they were thinking. I know Charlie has some really cute outfits, and now that he's getting bigger, we are able to dress him in more than just oneies and pants!




Such a happy boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment