So another week has gone by, man how time flies. I can't even fathom were time has gone. On one hand its crazy that Charlie has been with us for 7 weeks, and on the other it's hard that it has been only 7 weeks. He is growing like a weed, and being more and more active. He laughs and talks to us everyday, and is being more interactive with people. It's amazing to watch the changes in him.
Sometimes the best way to take a nap is with mommy in her and daddy's bed...
I wonder how those things got up there...
I love being all wrapped up after my bath
We couldn't help it. Mike picked out this towel, and had been asking me to use it for awhile, and I didn't, only because I thought it was too big for Charlie. So when Mike got the towel out for bath time, he picked this one. I must say, our little tigger is pretty stinkin' cute!
I love my little tigger, he's so snuggley
No comments:
Post a Comment