I've decided that I needed to, well want to, post some more pictures of Charlie, just because. There really isn't any reason except to show off his cuteness for everyone to see. It's hard to believe that Charlie will be six weeks old tomorrow. How time flies!!
Such a big boy. We've started to use the Bumpbo that we borrowed from Melissa and Michael. He's still not too sure about it, but he's holding his head up enough that we can let him sit in it a little each day.
We took Charlie on his first boat ride around the lake last weekend. He pretty much slept the entire time, so I guess he thought it was pretty relaxing...
He's really starting to focus on things that are far away. His swing has a mobile of elephants, and he spends most of his time looking at them.
Then there are times that Charlie gets to talking and making all kinds of faces. It's times like these that makes my day. I love waking up to see these faces every day.
He is such a flirt already....how can you resist this face?? Life is good, and I am so blessed.
Thursday, June 28, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Niki, you will have no complaints from me if you post pictures every day! The first thing I do when the computer is up and running is look at your blog and Melissa's! He is getting so big, and I can already see his personality! So, so cute! And yes, you are blessed....we all are! I love you guys! A.B.
ReplyDelete