The weather has been pretty nice these past few days, so we've been able to spend some time outdoors after we get home from work. Sidney loves it that we are outside more, since her favorite pass time is to play ball. The only problem is that she doesn't know when to stop. If we would let her she would run herself to death, then continue to chase after the ball still.
Some much needed water after chasing the ball all over the back yard. After Sidney is done chasing the ball, she does what we call the 'flop'. She will go find a spot, lay down, pant awhile, and then flop over on the side. It's the funniest thing to watch. Unfortunately she doesn't stay down for very long. She will get up, move about 2 feet and then flop again.
Ok, I think this is a good spot to flop...
Oh wait, maybe I will just lay here a bit more...
Going, going...
Gone!!!
Ahhh...
Now through all this fun with Sidney, where might Briley be you ask?? Well, let me show you...
Just sitting on the deck watching all the action take place....
And just because we don't get very many good pictures of Briley, I thought I would throw one more on for everyone to enjoy.

No comments:
Post a Comment