Well, here we are at 42 weeks, and let me tell you, this is the best week of the pregnancy. Most of you probably know why, but for those of you who don't, little man arrived Friday evening. Charles Edward was born on 5/18 at 8:13pm. Charlie tipped the scales at a whooping 9 lbs 3 oz, 21.5 inches long. The labor and delivery did not quite go as planned, but the end result was well worth the process that we had to go through. I know that I am biased, but I think that he's pretty darn cute.
Our first picture of Charlie. Not so sure about the hat selection, but I didn't have much say in it.
Moving and a shaking, not a very happy camper.
Look how long I am...
Are you my momma?? Nice to meet you.
Snuggle time with little man. Once again, I'm not sure about the hat selection.
Proud daddy and his son
Our first family picture
So sweet...
Oh what beautiful pictures of little Charlie and his mommy and daddy! We are all so happy for you guys and can't wait to see and hold Charlie. In the meantime, make sure you give him plenty of kisses from his Aunt Shirley! Love you guys.
ReplyDelete