Wednesday, April 11, 2012

36 weeks

Well, here we are at the 36 week mark. It's crazy how fast the time has gone by. It's hard to believe that I will officially be full term the first part of next week. The time has flown by. I'm heading to the doctor tomorrow for what starts appointments every week...blah..not that I want to drive to downtown Lexington every week, but that means that we are that much closer to meeting our little guy. :) 


This week our little guy is putting on an ounce a day. He is weighing in at roughly 6 pounds and is more than 18.5 inches long. That's why my belly is feeling so tight these days! Poor little man is running out of room. Grammy and Papa came into town last week for the summer. That is exciting. It was good to see them again, and that means that summer is on it's way. We're heading for a great many weekends at the lake with our new little family.




The scrubs still hide the true size of the belly...


Now you see how big, and odd shaped it has become. 




Just look at the big ole belly!!

1 comment:

  1. I so appreciate your posts! Even though we aren't there with you, at least I get to see how you look! Which is just fabulous! Certainly all baby...all out front! I can't wait to meet the little guy this summer! I will continue to pray for you and he as you get nearer the time for him to enter into our family! We are so blessed. Love you. A.B.

    ReplyDelete