Sunday, March 25, 2012

34 weeks....already?!?!?

Holy moly, where has the time gone? I can't believe that I am within 6 weeks, of my due date, already. There is still so much stuff left to do, hopefully I will get it all done in time... 


Little man is growing like a weed. This week he is up to a whopping 4.75 pounds, think average cantaloupe, and at least 18 inches long. No wonder my belly feels heavy most days. He still is packing on the fat layers, which will help him one he enters the world. Even though, since the weather has been so nice lately, he might not need as much help as one would think.  We are now at the safe area in regards to delivery. Even though I'm not full term for another 3 weeks, most babies that are born from here on out, have little health issues, and usually get to come home within a few days. So that is a relief, even though I have told him he needs to wait until April, before he decides to come on. I have noticed this week, that he has dropped quit a bit, my belly is lower, and I've been having pressure lower in my belly these past couple weeks. So things seem to be progressing nicely, which is always good. I still feel great, and am sleeping through the night. (Jealous aren't you, yeah I would be too!) I do feel more tired in the evenings, but packing on all this extra weight will do that to someone. 




 


A reminder of what the belly looked like 2 weeks ago...




Here we are this week. See what I mean??
 







It's crazy to think that here within a matter weeks little man will be on the outside, and in our arms. Oh how our world is going to change!

No comments:

Post a Comment