Sunday, February 12, 2012

No particular reason

 Earlier last week, Mike was doing some internet surfing, and looking for something in particular. When I asked what he was looking for, he told me nothing, and that I didn't need to know. So after much prodding, I discovered that he was looking for something for me. Once he ordered it, he was all excited and happy, and told me that he had  ordered me a present.  So the week by and Mike became frustrated with whom he had ordered my present from. Turns out the day before my present was expected to arrive, there hadn't been any charges to our card, or any communication to Mike about shipping. So he decided that he was just going to cancel the order and find something else. So this weekend we went shopping. Here is what we found....











He did pretty good didn't he?? He told me as we were looking at different necklaces that there wasn't any particular reason. It wasn't for Valentine's day, or for anything else. The only reason that he wanted to get this for me was because I deserve it, or at least that is what he said. 

If you look closely at the necklace, it has what is called a floating diamond in the center. It's really cool, the way they the set the diamond in it, so it literally looks like it's floating. Mike calls it my spinner. He says that if you look at it long enough, it looks like it spins, since it's constantly moving with my breathing. I'm so spoiled..

No comments:

Post a Comment