Sunday, February 26, 2012

30 weeks down, 10 to go..

Here we are at week 30 already. Not much has been going on right now. The weather has been crazy stupid, we were in the high 50's, which is very odd for this time of year. Not that I'm complaining,  but I'm sure it will bite us at some point this summer. We have been able to spend some time with Grammy, since she has been in town to help with the newest addition to the family. I have a doctor's appointment this Thursday, so we will see what she has to say about both of us. 


I have been feeling pretty good still, still sleeping well at night. I feel like I'm getting bigger by the day, but it's all part of is, and is well worth it. Even though I'm growing by the day, I still feel like I'm getting around pretty good. I haven't hit the uncomfortable stage yet, and for that I am grateful.   As for little man, as of this week he is roughly 15.7 inches long and weighs in about 3 pounds, about a head of cabbage. His eyes are still developing, and his eye sight still isn't the greatest, it's roughly 20/400. Which is pretty poor, since the average adult human is 20/20, so he can only see inches from his face.  




Like the hat?? It's fresh from the Daytona Speedway. Mike thought it would look good with what I had on, and decided to only take these pictures if I put the hat on.   





My belly is getting so big, and I still have roughly 10 weeks left!!



From the looks of things, he's growing like a weed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment